And just like that, he's five months old. Five months is a favorite around here. He's a solid sleeper now, like his brothers. We've got the whole nursing thing down, and he's just generally so happy. He's sitting with the help of the bumbo and likes to reach out and grab all kinds of things for his mouth. He's a chewer, for sure.
He stayed pretty healthy this whole month, up until the very end. As I've already shared, he had his second visit to the ER this past Sunday. He must be starved for attention or something. He definitley likes the attention. He can be fussing, and stop mid-cry with a big smile, if someone will look at him.
Amos can always make him laugh. If I'm busy, I'll send Amos over to entertain him. It always works. He's got some great big brothers. Silas is quick to pat his head or bring him a toy.
He dropped the late night feed this month, which has been nice for Mom. He's a rolling man and now a tummy sleeper. But he pretty much wollers all around in his bed.
We think he's a keeper. And I think he's pretty keen on us too!






No comments:
Post a Comment