He's one week older and look at those teeth. Update on the teething necklace: we just performed another accidental experiement, where I forgot to put it on and didn't realize it until a day later. Jason and I kept going "why is he so fussy?" He couldn't be left alone and took two terrible naps. That seems a little much to be a coincendent to us. We're believers in the baltic amber.
He wants to move, move, move. But hasn't made much progression on his inching around. It might not be long though because he seems rather motivated.
This guy loves to eat. Loves it. He has yet to turn down anything offered. He just can't get enough of it.
After our long weekend, we took our week pretty easy. The boys and Dad have done some sort of exploring almost every day. I love it. I've gotten to run around and get more things done, rather than saving it for the weekend. And, we've already crossed off a couple of house projects.
It seems like our consitency with following through with consequences is finally starting to pay off with Amos. While at Nana and Papa's house, Jason told Amos he had to wash his hands. Amos did not want to wash his hands and starting chanting, "I'm not washing my hands." Jason stood up and Amos changed his tune. "I am washing my hands." We both just smiled - we're reaping some of the benefits of what we have consistently sown. Silas is a bit of a different story and is just now figuring out his definant "no."
These guys are such good brothers to Ivan. Silas is always quick with a toy if Ivan is every fussy, and Amos is the best at making Ivan laugh. He's awfully lucky. And I think we are going to have a great summer!



No comments:
Post a Comment