Daddy like to say, "Silas is going to be a great wrestler. You can't keep that boy on his back." It's true. Thus, I've given up on laying him down for his weekly picture.
He's working on pulling up to standing this week.
He makes this face a lot. I think he's playing with his new teeth.
This one isn't as common, but he's definitely figured out when Amos has stolen his toys and will respond appropriately.
If any of us call his name, he'll just take off in our directions. He loves attention.
I don't know how I do it, but I almost always have them in coordinating outfits. But don't they look cute. (By the way, this is Amos' take-a-picture-of-me-mom face. And yes, he has started calling me Mom. I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet.)
Silas is loving whole milk. He can down 8 oz. of milk in 2 minutes, and usually does. I've been fully enjoying all the benefits of no longer breast feeding this week. With Daddy home, I can go out without keeping feeding times in mind.
We also moved the boys into the same room. It's been an adventure, but I think I'll dedicate a whole post to that topic.







No comments:
Post a Comment