Sunday, April 7, 2013
Silas John - Week 23
BIG NEWS: Silas drank from a bottle. Thursday night, on a whim, I decided to give Silas a bottle. I was fully expecting him to refuse it like normal. Instead, he acted like it was no big thing. "Sure, I'll drink from that, Mom."
Silas has a new "tough guy" look. He whips it out now and again. Here he's got the "tough guy" hair to go with it.
He hit a growth spurt at the end of the week. I don't know if he's ever going to drop the dreamfeed. I'll take it over early morning wake-ups though.
Sly's in a bed (Amos' crib). More on that later.
He's starting to make a distinction between Mom and Dad and other people. There have been a few times where he's almost lost it in others arms. He just needs a little warming up time and then he's good to go. Here he is on our zoo trip.
Lots of practice sitting this week. He can manage on his own for a few seconds, but is much better if he has a little support against his back. He's got pretty good control.
I decided to try food again. Last week I tried oatmeal and it seemed to upset his tummy a little. This week, we tried rice cereal. No upset tummy, but he's just not very good at eating. I guess its a good thing we are practicing now.
Amos thinks it's pretty much the greatest thing when Silas eats while he is eating.
Lots of BIG BROWN EYE cuteness this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment