Well, we tried our first bite of food this week. It didn't go so hot.
It also seemed to upset his tummy. He was cranky both days I tried food.
I'm not really ready to start food, I just wanted to end early morning wake-ups. So now, I can say I gave that a try. I think we'll try again in a month.
And guess what, early morning wake-ups have stopped!!! It magically happened Tuesday morning. I don't know why, but I am GLAD!
Silas wants to be standing or sitting. Don't lay that boy down. We've got a tripod sitter in our home.
Can you say distracted eater? If Jason is in the room, Silas is trying to watch him and eat at the same time. That doesn't go very well.
I got my first little taste of the future. Amos spent about 10 minutes bringing Silas toys and making him laugh. They were playing together... without me! Close siblings = perpetual playmate = MOM TIME!
And here's Amos at the same age.









No comments:
Post a Comment