What a fun week! It's taken us four weeks, but I think we're finally getting use to the rhythms of a new school year. (or it could be the fact that this was a four day week) It's always fun to start the work week at home with family. Silas had fun with family too. He made up for missing his morning nap by taking a 4 hour afternoon one. Now that's a nap.
Silas took his first dive off the couch last Sunday. It was completely my fault. With all the kids, I sat him up there and then got distracted. He was ready to get down. And he did. Luckily, it just scared him and Mom pretty good.
We enjoyed the cool mornings by getting outside for awhile. I trapped Silas in the pool, but he didn't seem to mind as long as he had a ball in his hand and could keep an eye on Amos.
I am ready for cool weather all the time. Who am I kidding? I've been ready for cool weather since it started getting warm!
This guy is moving and getting into everything. Getting into everything means we have to start saying, "No." Amos loves when we have to tell Silas no. He smiles and asks, "What did Silas do?" Silas loves it too. If you want to make Silas laugh, putting on an angry face and tell him, "No." It cracks him up. Belly laughs. We've got our work cut out for us.
You can't see the fourth tooth in this picture, but its there.
He's cruising in front of the dinosaur these days. And around everything else. Check out these dance moves.
In our of cousin Priscilla's1st Birthday, we wore our dinosaur shirts. I asked Amos to put his arm around Silas and he gave him a hug! How sweet! The he knocked him down.
Birthday party pictures!
Silas loved the balloons! Really, what baby doesn't!
This is how the son-in-laws amused themselves. With kazoos!
WHAT A CUTIE!!!!
Here's Amos at the same age.





















No comments:
Post a Comment