On top of that, Silas started with a small cold, Amos got it, I got it, and now Jason suffers from it. Luckily, its been really mild. Even in mild form, I think it affected Silas' naps. Here he is not sleeping during another nap. I'm hoping this week will be full of GOOD naps.
If you've hung out with us in the last couple of weeks, you will have heard Silas' new scream. It comes out most when he's ready for food. It's rather shrill and scares other babies. Yeah, we're hoping its a phase.
He's figuring out the whole spoon thing. And by figuring it out, I mean he can now chew on the end.
He's becoming quite the little boy. He'll trail Amos and me around the house all day long.
And now he's a lot faster after figuring out how to crawl on his hands and knees.We ended our stir-crazies by breaking out of the house and going to the lake this weekend. We all love spending time at the lake. Jason mentioned how fun it would be to "live the lake life." I totally agree. Amos loves the water, and Silas loves all the attention he gets with lots of family around.
Here's Amos at the same age:







No comments:
Post a Comment