Tuesday, October 25, 2016

conrad jay - week 24

Our highlight of the week was definitely our trip down to Arkansas to hike in the woods!

We just broke open a new game!  And I think it was a hit!  More Mustache Smash to come.



This guy wanted to practice pee-pee-ing outside.  I think he's got it.  No cleaning up poop or pee!  And we've even ventured out with just underwear on.  He wasn't my easiest to train, but I think he's the earliest.  It helps having so many examples.


Playing at the library.  We try to make it to the library once a week.  His brothers love to play on the computer.  And the train table is Ivan's favorite spot.



Jason had two late nights with Parent Teacher Conferences, but then he had Friday off.  Nana and Papa came down to see us.  We spent most of the day in NW Arkansas.  And then celebrated Papa's birthday with him.

Our hike was beautiful.  However, it became a little too treachourous for our stroller and we quickly abandoned it along the path.  Jason ran back for it at the end.  I think we all got our workouts in that day.  We celebrated with Malts after the hike.




The boys have become quite the climbers.  And maybe a little too daring.

Event this one.  He wanted to go everywhere his brothers went.



And Conrad hung out with me...literally!





We also checked out a bike park with a "natural playground."  Oh, NW Arkansas.  You always impress.




We had a nice laid back Saturday.  The weather was perfect, so we spent most of the morning outside.



Lunch and a cookie cake for Papa's Birthday!


Conrad has been perplexing me with only 20-30 minute naps.  After trying a bunch of different things, I finally decided to drop the 4th nap.  He'd sleep bad all day and then konk out at 6:00 for the night/4th nap.  Apparently that was the culprit, because he's slowly moving toward better naps, and later morning wake-time!  Yay!  Also, I dropped the swaddle overnight.  He's definitely the latest to drop it, but I just didn't want to mess with his good night time sleep.  However, it wasn't any big deal.  He slept perfectly fine through-out the night with it off!


And there you have it.  Another week in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment