We practiced "STOP.DROP.and ROLL" These two were pretty good at it.
Amos took his role in the fire engine very seriously.
Ivan merely tolerated it.
I love my little people. And they love life.
If it's high, he will climb it.
Lots and lots of day outside this week! We love this kind of weather! Windows open, attic fan on.
Aunt Audrey came for a short visit on Thursday evening. The boys were all kinds of wound up trying to impress her.
I caught this one of them trying to climb up in the tree to get something. Danger adverted. For now.
Conrad and I went to my parents house this weekend for my cousin's wedding. The rest of the boys were going to join us, but I backed into a tree as I was leaving and now were are down to one car. It worked out ok though, because Jason's family was just going to come for a short visit, and they ended up staying longer.
We got the cousins together.
Amelia and I helped out with hair for the wedding.
And Conrad and I got some Mommy and me time! That's hard to come by being number 4.
And then on Sunday, this guy took a spill down the stairs. He was going up, so we don't really know what happened. He has a bit of a swollen nose, and a nice bonk on the head, but otherwise is fine. Definitely gives us a run for our money.
This guy is getting more and more active. He's banging all these toys and jumping all over the place.
Ivan loves being wherever his brothers are.
Reading about beavers and their dams brought around our own exploration. We found out that we are not quite as good as beavers.
This one...hahah!

























No comments:
Post a Comment