Tuesday, October 11, 2016

conrad jay - week 22

We were working on Halloween costumes this week and I'll give you a hint as to Conrad's costume.  He's so happy about it.

Here are two of the others.  Knights and Dragons.


Pictured: Adorableness that is Amos reading to his brothers.  Not pictured: the previous screaming and shoving that happened as Ivan clawed his way in.


Rosy cheeks from just waking up!  He's waking happy these days.  And always excited to see Mama!!

JENGA JENGA JENGA!! "Hey Mom, cut it out. I'm trying to concentrate."


You may recall Ivan's previous accident last Sunday.  It was shortly followed by getting a pole swung at his face.  The cut wasn't too deep, but we didn't want to take any chances.  It's pretty much gone down.  When Ivan chooses a face, he commits to it.  He later fell on the other cheek and had a matching bruise. This one.


I see the smile behind this ones tough look.  He's a lover.

And Conrad has been debuting his little tongue!  Can't get enough of that cuteness.




Friday pancakes turned into a game of pancake man.  Amos had him singing and dancing before he consumed him.

Friday's have become time for Poetry and tea.  I wasn't sure how it would go over, but the special cookies, special cups, and actual tea won them over.  We take turns choosing poems to read and laugh over.  


 Dinosaur books, dinosaur figures, and then dinosaur play.  We're all boy around here.

My Knight in Shining armor fixed (got it back to passable condition) the CR-V.  We, again, have two derivable cars.

Loving the outdoors!  

And our big excitement for this week is Potty Training.  I'll let you know how it goes.  He sure is happy with himself.

Even though the weather keeps playing with us, I'm pulling out the fall clothes!  Baby in a Jacket = cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment