Well, it's here. My baby is one. Although, I'm sure he'll still seem like a baby for a while longer. At least until #4 arrives. He walks if we initiate it, but he still prefers to get around by crawling. He loves to follow his brothers up and down the stairs. He's mastering going down on his belly and now I don't have to worry quite so much when he crawls on things.
He's a good little eater these days, and eats almost everything we give him. And he loves to make a mess with it. It's normally in his hair. He got his first haircut this week. I don't know why I put it off, I always think it looks so much better once I do it.
His favorite things are his brothers. And then climbing on things, being chased and driving cars. Lately he's enjoyed exploring outside.
Tomorrow were going to have a small family birthday to celebrate "Our Little Fox." He's been a little sneaky from the beginning and he definitely has kept us on our toes. Here's to a smoother second year of life.
In other news, we've had a fun week. On Wednesday, we made the drive over to Chanute to surprise my sister for her birthday. Her and Ivan are almost birthday buds. My cousin arranged everything, and she was definitely surprised. We definitely enjoyed our time celebrating Aunt Amelia and playing with cousins.
We've also been outside quite a bit, because this is our weather!







No comments:
Post a Comment