Last week was a bit of a crazy one. The end of the week was spent travelling, so I missed taking this cutie's picture. He had one major change from the week before. His front tooth got knocked out. I think I took it worst of everybody. He's doing fine, but he's going to be Mr. One Tooth for quite some time. The somewhat ironic part is that his other front tooth popped up last week too.
The end of the week was spent at Nana and Papa's house while I went to a Women's Conference with several friends. The boys had a blast playing with cousins, and I enjoyed some sweet fellowship with friends and learning from God's word.
We're learning about Joseph's colorful coat and all kinds of emotions in preschool this week.
Amos loves doing things by and for himself. He's very capable and a good helper. Now days he picks out his clothes and dresses himself. And then picks out Silas' clothes for him. When we show up wearing plaids and stripes, it's not my fault. He also has mastered the carseat and helps by getting SIlas' out too! He sure makes my job easier. He wants to get everything right the first time, and can get very frustrated when he messes up. Sounds like someone I know.
Silas loves to be in the know. He wants to know where were going, when, who's coming, how long?? Anything he can. And then he'll tell you all about it. He's so adorably cute. His little smile. And he knows when to use it too! He throws it around at just the right time. Another fact about Si is that he is so slow. He comes by it naturally...ahem.













No comments:
Post a Comment