Tuesday, July 7, 2015

roar...amos is four

Well that happened too quick. How, how, how? Every year is faster. Here's my crazy one-year-old.

Who became my inquisitive 2-year-old.

Who turned into an exploring 3-year-old.

And is now an adventurous 4-year-old.

He's been waiting and waiting for his birthday. I thought it appropriate to give him a little 7 day countdown. He loved it and informed me several times a day how many more days were left.

A while back he told me he wanted a dinosaur themed birthday, so we went with it. I found 1/2 off dinosaur costume while shopping for birthday stuff, making a perfect present. Luckily, we had almost everything else.

The best part about birthday's is the people you get to share it with. And we got to share this one with a lot of friends and family.
The dinosaur dig was a hit. And I did somehow manage to get the sand all cleaned up.
Amos got some really cool presents and has had a blast playing with them since.
Please notice Silas' assist here. Perfect little brother move.
We saved the best for last. The dinosaur hunt. Jason led the way.
Climbing across the dangerous cliff.
Crossing the rickety bridge.
Running through the raging watefall.
And finally finding the dangerous T-REX!
We fought the dinosaur.
And won!

I guess he gets to be four. I kept trying to convince him to stay three, but he wouldn't have any of it. And now he's already talking about next year when he turns 5. Aaah! We love you, Amos.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment