to this:
And it seems like it happened that fast too!We had a great week leading up to this guy's birthday. We consider cold weather, nice weather, so we were outside everyday.
Silas is getting more and more verbal. He's still at the phase where I'm the only one who understands what he's trying to "say," but it's beginning to make things easier! He signals all-done. And has started pointing where he wants to go. He's also very verbal about what he doesn't want - he's got the whine down.
He's putting more steps together, but doesn't seem very interested in walking. He'll get there in his own sweet time, I guess.
I'm been trying to get the boys ready for fall back (I hate TIME CHANGE). It's pretty much just thrown us off. I thought making the change in small increments instead of one big hour jump would be easier. I'm not sure I was right! Well see what this weekend brings.
We finally made it to a pumpkin patch! The Corcoran Girls joined us. We were surprised to have the place pretty much to ourselves. But that didn't stop Amos and MaKenna from enjoying it all.
The played in the corn pit (a favorite).
Amos liked being buried in the corn. Can't you tell?
We went through the small hay maze. Here he comes.
They rode the horses. I didn't get a good shot of MaKenna, but she was talking about the horseys the whole time! She rides horses with her grandparents so it was no big deal! Amos didn't want to ride the horses at first, but as long as MaKenna was riding the horses, he was going to too!
These three caught up on each other's lives while waiting for us.
Next came the train ride!
We bounced in the bounce house and Amos went down the slide with Dad!
Here's the Moose on his birthday!






















No comments:
Post a Comment