And let me just say, I have no idea where he got his dance moves from.
Sunday, March 3, 2013
Weekend Guest
Grandma and Grandpa and Granny came for a visit. As soon as they stepped in the door, Amos ran up to Grandpa and gave him a hug. Then he pulled him into his room. His favorite thing to do with guest is invite them into his room. He was dragging everyone in there Friday and Saturday. He was zooming all over the place and couldn't get settled down for a nap, so on the way home from eating out, he practically fell asleep in the car with a sucker in his mouth. He slept good that night.
And let me just say, I have no idea where he got his dance moves from.
We didn't want to see them go, but we definitely enjoyed our time with them!
And let me just say, I have no idea where he got his dance moves from.
Labels:
dance moves,
Grandparents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment