Silas loves to be on his tummy. I'll lay him down somewhere on his back and later find him on his tummy.
Silas has woke early (5:00 am early) almost every day this week. At first, I was freaking out a little, but supposedly this is somewhat normal. Around 4-5 months babies wake early. I hope he stops soon.
The spit-up is slowing down. Hooray! Sometimes, he doesn't spit up at all after a feeding. I know, crazy. It's nice when my baby smells like shampoo instead of spit-up.
Less spit-up, more drool! And somebody now likes to chew.
Dr. appointment was this week. Check that out here. Look at this chunk.A runny nose and slight cough have been Silas' companions for the last several days. I hope they go away and never come back.
With longer waketime, naps have been much better. However, this has not helped with the early morning wake-ups.
Longer waketime means more time to play. I feel like we can actually get out of the house and do something in that window. We may try the library this week.
And nice new layer of hair is coming in. Maybe soon he won't look like he's wearing a toupee.
We hung out with a bunch of family. And tomorrow, Lebanon here we come!











No comments:
Post a Comment