As I've already mentioned, we then headed to Lebanon for fun with Jason's family. Check that out here.
We had every intention of stopping at the zoo on the way back through Springfield, but both boys were asleep and the weather was a bit on the cold side, so we drove on through. To make up for our missed zoo trip, we hit up Petsmart on Wednesday. Here's a few pictures from that trip. Amos seems to still like animals from a bit of a distance, or safely in Dad's arm. He didn't want to leave.
Silas was having a ton of fun too!
When finished up our outing with a trip to Andy's. Amos is getting use to ice cream. He even asked for "MORE!"
On Friday was made a trip Springfield so that Jason could talk with another small coffee roaster! We had to happy boys on the way there.
(I don't know how many of this exact same picture I have of Jason. Hat. Mouth open. Driving.)
(I even made it on the camera.)
And two sleepy boys on the way back.
More evidence of Amos' developing sweet tooth. He stole Jason's job.













No comments:
Post a Comment