We still had fun despite the frustration. Luckily, Silas' cranky wake time behavior just involves needing to change positions more often and a little more attention. He's a pretty laid back dude. We had Dad home on Tuesday due to some snow. As I've already mentioned, Silas enjoyed watching the snow festivities from the window.
On Thursday, we had the play group over to our house and Priscilla and Silas spent some time chatting about being babies. These two will be up and running around before we know it.
On Friday, Grandma and Grandpa and Granny came for a visit. They couldn't believe how big he was getting. While they were hear, Silas camped out in our closet in the pack and play. Luckily he doesn't seem to mind where he's sleeping, as long as he is on his tummy. We've dropped the swaddle at night now because I think he self-soothes better without it. Grandma commented that she now knew what I meant when I said "crazy hair." That's the best way to describe Silas' mop on top. Grammie and Gramps and Uncle Jason and Aunt Audrey also came for a short visit on Saturday. Audrey chose to enjoy Silas from afar after he spit up on her a few times. My boys are spitters.
Silas' favorite thing this week was his hands or anything else he could get to his mouth. And so it begins.






I think we're having a wonder week... It's not very wonderful!
ReplyDelete