The Waiting Place…
…for people just waiting.
Waiting for a train to go or a bus to come, or a plane to goor the mail to come, or the rain to go or the phone to ring, or the snow to snow or waiting around for a
Yes or a No or waiting for their hair to grow.
Everyone is just waiting.
Waiting for the fish to bite or waiting for wind to fly a kite or waiting around for
Friday night or waiting, perhaps, for their Uncle Jake or a pot to boil, or a Better Break or a sting of pearls, or a pair of pants or a wig with curls, or Another Chance.
Everyone is just waiting.
NO!That’s not for you!
Somehow you’ll escape all that waiting and staying.
You’ll find the bright places
where Boom Bands are playing.
…for people just waiting.
Waiting for a train to go or a bus to come, or a plane to goor the mail to come, or the rain to go or the phone to ring, or the snow to snow or waiting around for a
Yes or a No or waiting for their hair to grow.
Everyone is just waiting.
Waiting for the fish to bite or waiting for wind to fly a kite or waiting around for
Friday night or waiting, perhaps, for their Uncle Jake or a pot to boil, or a Better Break or a sting of pearls, or a pair of pants or a wig with curls, or Another Chance.
Everyone is just waiting.
NO!That’s not for you!
Somehow you’ll escape all that waiting and staying.
You’ll find the bright places
where Boom Bands are playing.
I went to my 39 weeks Dr. appointment this morning and found out that I'm at the same place as I was last week. Almost 4 cm and 60% effaced. This is a good place to be at 39 weeks, I think we just got a little anxious when I was already there at 38 weeks. All along I've been prepared to have this baby after my due date, counting on it really, but now as the time approaches anything sounds better than having him on Halloween. Even if that means this weekend (which its suppose to be nice and cool)!
Are bags are packed, the car seat is loaded, bathrooms cleaned, laundry done, and now we're just waiting! I'll be sure to let you know if anything happens. Let's check the list.
My plans for the next???:
- Catch up on pictures for our family album
- Finish a few minor baby room projects
- Order some additional cloth diapers
- Finish Amos' first year video I've really been putting this off.
- Double every dinner I make and freeze the second one I've got two more to make
- Go on a hot date with my hubby!!! This may not happen. Last weekend just didn't work out
- Keep baby inside!
- Hold Amos A LOT He's really been helping out with this one!
- Hit up a few consignment sales and garage sales
- Get my hair trimmed
- Decide on a name
No comments:
Post a Comment