Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'd better get ready!

So I found out today that I'm dilated to almost 4 cm.  My hopes of 11/1/12 are dwindling, and I'm getting more use to the idea of an October baby.  I think I've just been egging him on to come out as I continue to plan things for the next 2 weeks.  We've got our dinner theater date in Branson on Friday, a shower on Sunday, visiting my cousins in Chanute, KS on Monday, and multiple Halloween parties that we are suppose to attend before Little Brother arrives.  You know what they say about plans.  I think I need to start getting ready for Little Brother's arrival instead.  Like, maybe I should pack a bag and install the carseat.  Both of those things were done several weeks earlier with Amos' pregnancy.  You all keep praying though!  It may be a couple weeks yet!


My plans for the next???:
Finish a few minor baby room projects
Catch up on pictures for our family album 
Order some additional cloth diapers!
- Finish Amos' first year video.
- Double every dinner I make and freeze the second one.  Still working on this one.  I've got 6 in the freezer.
- Go on a hot date with my hubby!!  We have reservations to a dinner theater down in Branson to see a Murder Mystery.
We did get to go on one date already though!
- Keep the baby inside of me.  Any tips on how to do this?
- Hold Amos A LOT.  He wants me to hold him all the time!  I'm loving it, except for the fact that it hurts every time I pick him up.
- Hit up a few consignment sales and garage sales looking for some baby items.
- Decide on a name (yeah right!)
- Get my hair trimmed!  Desperate need of this! Just got it trimmed!  Love it Liz!

Check out some pictures of the baby's room below!  I really like how everything came together.



No comments:

Post a Comment