Tuesday, November 22, 2016

conrad jay - week 28

Conrad says, "Phooey" to shots and being sick!
Conrad got his six month shots this past week.  The boys were more than happy to wait and watch Scooby Doo in the waiting room rather than come back to watch brother get his shots.

Later that week, we hung out with the Corcoran kids!  They were all so sweet.  These four worked happily together on this puzzle until it was completed!

The boys spent A LOT of time outside this week.  They seem to take after their parents, and enjoy the cooler weather.  It's definitely a nice change.

On Saturday, we all bundled up to go to friends house for a celebration.  This guy hasn't been feeling well all week.  He hasn't had many symptoms other than a cough.  I've been hoping it will just pass, but I guess time will tell.

Smiling to crying in a split second...


You can tell here that his eyes have been a little gunky, but he's still been pretty happy!  Still, we are ready for a laid-back boy to reappear.  It stinks that we are just entering the sick season!
We're excited for this Holiday week.  Jason is off after today.  It's been fun keeping a gratitude journal with the boys this month.  Some of the things they come up with are a hoot.  I think I'll tuck it away to look at in the future.  Silas might appreciate some of his drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment