Here's how the boys line up.
Hmmm.... which one does Conrad most resemble???
Conrad still prefers to be on his back most of the time. He's getting much stronger at sitting unsupported, but what he really loves to do is throw his legs around in a way that moves him towards something. He's finding new places this way.
I've been giving him some baby cereal most mornings. At first, he hated it. Now it almost seems like he likes it. Or, at least, is excited about eating something.
My exciting news is that I chopped my hair off this week. I've been wanting to do it, so when my hairdresser popped up with a few open spots, I jumped on it. I think it may be the shortest I've gone, but I love it!
Friday brought this guy's 6 month check-up! No concerns, and he's definitely growing!
We had a couple of other plans for that day, but I forgot about it being Veteran's Day, so when everything else was closed, we settled for the park. And we had it all to ourselves!
This may have been Conrad's first time on a swing. He definitely liked it, but he was looking into the sun, so I couldn't get a good picture of him.
Friday and Saturday, I got to go out with friends, while Jason stayed home with the boys! Everyone had a great time.
The day may have even involved shakes as dinner! And they were so worn out they couldn't finish them on the way home because they were too tired.
Sunday brought lots of fun celebrating birthdays at Grammy and Gramps house. Everyone brought their bikes and we went down to the school and rode everybody out.
On Monday we celebrated in our Vance Fashion! Lots of singing, blowing out of candles and special family date! By the end of the day, Ivan changed from saying he was one, to saying he was two. It was a happy birthday!
The day may have even involved shakes as dinner! And they were so worn out they couldn't finish them on the way home because they were too tired.
Sunday brought lots of fun celebrating birthdays at Grammy and Gramps house. Everyone brought their bikes and we went down to the school and rode everybody out.
On Monday we celebrated in our Vance Fashion! Lots of singing, blowing out of candles and special family date! By the end of the day, Ivan changed from saying he was one, to saying he was two. It was a happy birthday!



















No comments:
Post a Comment