Tuesday, November 8, 2016

conrad jay - week 26

On Thursday, he hits 6 months.  These past months have gone by so fast, but I feel as though I've done a little better job soaking them up than I did with the other boys.  I guess that's what happens when it is your last.  Oh, and it helps that he's such an easy baby.

He's been working on sitting this week, and leftover birthday balloons sure help in the process.  He's got the whole tripod thing down, but he's still pretty tipsy.

We spent most of the week recovering from our previous week.  I was happy to be at home and enjoy some low key days.  For school, Silas' letter was H.  After reading Harold and the Purple Crayon, a favorite, the boys created their own versions.  Ivan was, of course, involved too!


I've been wanting to add a little more life to the kitchen.  With a roll of really skinny, black tape, this is what I came up with.  We'll see where I go from here.  But it is an improvement.

 Another favorite thing from this week, was Amos spending lots of time reading to his brothers, especially Silas.  They found a new big book of stories that we hadn't read and sat there for an hour reading through it!  Melts my heart.


 Our weekend brought some hiking, babysitting kids, and a big bonfire with friends!  It was restful in the best of ways....
AND THEN THE TIME CHANGE!!!!  Let's just say, Sunday night was not restful and Monday paid the consequences.  Which Presidential Candidate will stop the time change??? Just kidding.  Sorta.

I did get a lot more time to play with this guy yesterday.  He was boycotting all naps.


Hearing us talking about the elections and voting and president.  Amos decided he definitely wanted to vote and maybe be president.  Jason let them cast their ballots.

No comments:

Post a Comment