Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Double Ouchy...

We had both boys monthly check-ups today. This was Amos' 18 month check-up with shots, and Silas' 2 month check-up with shots.  I made Jason take off work to help.  They both did surprisingly well.  I'd been dreading Amos' because I knew he was old enough to be mad at us after they happened.  However, we were smart and brought cheese along with us.  Right after the nurse finished with the shots, we gave him the cheese and he was a happy camper.

And Silas barely cried.  We were expecting the newborn wails, but, thankfully, they never came.  He promptly went back to sleep and slept through most of our trip to Wal-mart.  

Both boys had grown.

Amos is now a whopping 33 1/4 inches tall - 75th percentile - and weighs 26.8 lbs - 60th percentile.

Silas is 24 1/4 inches tall - 90th percentile - and weights 13 lbs - 75th percentile.  He's bigger than Amos was at this age, but not much.  Amos has always been long and lean, but all muscle.  Silas is stocky with a little more chub.

I'm glad were done with shots for Amos until he's 5 years old.  That's seems a long ways off.  (Don't tell me it will be here before I know it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment