Wednesday, January 23, 2013

And so it begins...

...diapering two little boys with cloth!
I waited a little longer with Silas to put him into cloth, but now I don't know why.  He just looks so cute in them.  Cloth makes diapering a little more fun.
 I don't think much is going to change with two.  I'll just have to do laundry a little more often.  Right now, I've divvied up my diaper stash between the two boys.  They each have about the same amount but of different kinds (Amos-Bumgenius AIO and the Best Bottom covers, Silas- Grovia AIO and the Flip covers).  I think this will make laundry a little easier to keep track of.  Plus, I won't have to mess with setting the covers to different sizes each time.

If you want a little more of the reasoning behind my choice of diapers, check out this post. And I mention a little bit more in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment