Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Belly Buttons and Bye-bye

I've got two Bs for you today.

To Amos' delight, Silas finally has a belly button!  Amos has a new belly button to find when he goes on his search for everyone's belly button.  I'm pretty sure we've got an in-nie on our hands.
(Look at his chubby guy!  Amos didn't get legs rolls until... who knows when!)

Amos' new favorite thing is to wave bye-bye.  He waves when anyone leaves of course.  But he also waves when he takes a nap or Silas takes a nap.  He waved bye-bye to his bath water this morning.  He waves bye-bye to his high chair when he's finished.  And outside gets a wave as he goes in.  If anything is leaving, it gets a wave from Amos.  Waves are hard to capture, so I had to do a collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment