I don't want him to be 11 months old. It's too close to 12. But I guess its going to happen sometime. I think this picture does a good job of showing how he has become such a little boy. He's got a lot more freedom around here, but a lot of times he just wants to be where we are. He testing all of his boundaries and fully understands the word "no."
One of Amos' new favorite places is the window. He goes over and stands by it to watch anything happening outside. Too bad for him that one car might drive by each hour. However, sometimes Dad is out there or comes riding up on his bike and he gets so excited.
Amos still eats everything put in front of him, but his all time favorite thing is cottage cheese. I have to save it for dessert, or he won't eat anything else.
He is getting where he mimics sounds we make. He thinks it's the funniest thing. Falling down no longer phases him. I would think he would get frustrated, but it's part of walking. He just gets back up. Just yesterday he stood up from the ground on his own.
Can't wait to see what this month brings. The best is yet to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment