So this past week, we ventured out on camping trip #2. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking! We had a ton of fun and Amos definitely slept the best of the three of us! Jason and I forgot our pillows, enough said.
It sprinkled a little while setting up the tent.
Jason did most of the work.
Amos helped from afar. Until is starting raining and Amos and I watched Dad put up the tent from the car.
Enjoying dinner.
We had some very tasty Chix-on-a-Stix
Good Morning! Yes I did sleep in my snow suit.
We had a beautiful day the next day for some HIKING!
And that's about it. In other news, Amos is yelling DaDa all the time. Sometimes it is when Jason enters the room, other times it is when he is nowhere to be find. It is definitely his favorite syllable these days. Also, he waves Hi and Bye about 50% of the time. That's a big improvement to his 10% about a month ago. He starting to do short bursts of free standing as he moves from thing to thing. He's getting a lot better at eating table food, I'm just hoping for a few more teeth before we are solely a table food eater!

No comments:
Post a Comment