Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mr. Mom


This was a busy week at the Vance house, so there are quite as many pictures to document it.  Jason had a bunch of meetings/school stuff, and I have been getting ready for our church's upcoming Easter Egg Hunt.  However, a couple of really exciting things still happened.

First, Grammy and Gramps came to visit us.  They have been out of the country traveling for the past two weeks and were excited to get over to Joplin and see the grand babies!  Amos and Josie had fun playing around on the floor and we got to hear all about their trip to the holy lands!




Second, I went up to Kansas City Saturday-Sunday for my sister's wedding shower/bachelorette party and Jason stayed home and watched Amos.  Every time I talked to him, he was telling me how well Amos was doing and what great naps he was taking!  And when I got home, Jason even said that we should do this more regularly!  I think they had a lot of fun just Dad and son!  I think they were glad I was back too.

This week, Amos got a little more hands on with his breakfast.  We mixed cheerios in with his normal cereal so that it would be thick enough for him to grab.  It was very messy, but a lot of fun for him.  He's getting better at getting it to his mouth and not making quite the mess.


Also, he's getting better at standing alone.  He's pretty timid about the whole thing, but I caught a short segment on video!

It's summer time!  Who needs clothes.



No comments:

Post a Comment