After about a week of perpetual early rising and short napping, which led to a fussier than usual baby, I think Amos is back to normal. The cause: tooth #2? That's right. It finally made its appearance yesterday.
He's getting faster with his mobility. If I'm not watching him closely, I may have to go looking for him. The other day he was playing in the living room and before I knew it, he was in his bedroom pulling up to his bookshelf.
Our highlights from the week were checking out the Mount Hope Consignment sale and visiting friends in Springfield. At the sale, we picked up a new set of toys for Amos.
| Obviously he did this all by himself. |
And some bows for his friend Evalyn. I couldn't resist trying the bows on him. I even got a picture before Dad removed them.
Amos was great on the way to Springfield, just talking up a storm in the backseat. We met up with our friends, Ashley & Mearah, Jessie, and Abbey for dinner at Cheddar's. Amos and Mearah had a ton of fun talking back and forth at the dinner table. Afterwards we headed over to Randy & Janis' house to catch up. Amos went down for the night and luckily didn't wake up too much for the move to the car or to his bed!
I'll leave you with The Growl Fest. This has been happening a lot recently!

No comments:
Post a Comment