Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Camping Top 10

"I'm serious about camping."


The highlight from week 15 was camping!  Amos was born to camp and Jason is thrilled!  Ok, maybe it is a little too early to tell, but with the first camping trip dubbed a success, I see many more like it in Amos’ future!

Top Ten of Camping
10.  I didn't have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night!  Always a plus while camping!

9.  Smores-in-a-Can…thank you Sarah Corcoran!

8.  Cheap Campsite!

7.  The only essential forgotten was the headlamp (even after going to Wal-mart to get batteries for it.) But luckily we had nice friends who loaned us one of theirs!

6. Amos open his eyes up fully while outside.  I don’t think that had happened yet!

5.  Uh oh! I found out Amos looks adorable in hats! He had better watch out...
 

 

4.  Mom had an enjoyable second camping day, even going on 3 hours of sleep!

3. Amos slept through the night!
Good Morning, Mr. Red Nose!
2.  The weather was A-MAZING!

 

1.  Jason Coffee in the morning and quality time with friends can’t be beat!



I don’t think I would have done much differently as far as Amos goes!  He either took a nap strapped on to me, or in his little pop-up tent.  And the smoke really didn’t seem to bother him much.  In the morning, his nose was just about as red as could be, but he was smiling, so I don’t think he minded too much!  I took a lot of things that I didn’t use, but it is always best to be prepared!  A baby that doesn’t “move” yet isn’t too hard to camp with!

Here's a couple other pictures I snapped throughout the week!  

           
 



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Looks like a good time. I'm glad the little guy isn't an excuse for the end of fun times :)

    He's getting so big

    ReplyDelete