It’s been a crazy week, and I thought we needed some crazy material to remember it by.
Tuesday night, Amos discovered he had a voice! He’s made lots of noises before this point, but on the way to friends house, and back, we were entertained with a constant, “Uh…uh…uhh,” from the back seat. Our giggles from the front seat I’m sure egged on his nice, baby bass voice. Although his favorite place to “talk” is in his car seat, we caught some “talking” on camera at home!
Thursday, Amos was a trooper! Rachel Eden and I hit the road and headed to Springfield for some shopping! I learned that Amos no longer sleeps in his car seat! Not even during an hour-long drive home that is right in the middle of naptime! That should make our 3-hour drive to Lebanon this weekend interesting!
Friday brought an unwelcomed visitor….the growth spurt! Just as I was thought we were headed to a 3-½ hour schedule, Amos had other ideas. Those ideas involved eating every 2 hours and waking up in the middle of the night! It took three LONG days, but we are on the other side of it and back to sleeping through the night and 2 hour naps! Yea!
During the growth spurt, Amos kicked his rolling into gear. He’s been at it off and on for about 3 weeks! However, now I can barely put the kid on his stomach without him kicking/rolling onto his back! Jason had to hold him down so that I could get the video camera to catch this roll! We’re still working on rolling back over!
Amos had lots of visitors this week. He got to see Nanny, Grammy, Gramps, Uncle Joe, Aunt Amelia and Cousin Josie!
 |
| The cousins! |
 |
| Cute Rainbow Josie! |
 |
| We love each other! |
 |
| Here I am with Gramps! |
 |
| I'm starting to chew on things...like my fingers! |
 |
| Yep! |
 |
| I'm getting better at sitting! |
 |
| And I'm such a good boy in my exesaucer! |
 |
| If you look very closely, you will see that... |
 |
| ...I'm standing all by myself. That's right, just leaning on my exesaucer! |
No comments:
Post a Comment