We switched out our 3-6 month onesie because it was almost too small. Now were in a 6-9 month. Wonder when he will outgrow it.
Ok, after a week, I think I can officially say it: “Amos is sleeping through the night.” He even hit his all time high of 10 hours Saturday night. Don’t worry, I have been warned that this probably won’t last forever, but after 7 days straight of 8 hours or more at night, I’m on cloud nine! He’s also figured out napping. He goes down easy and wakes just in time for his next feeding. However, he’s figured out how to roll over in his crib. I’m afraid this might be a problem for future naps. We’ll just have to wait and see.
While being awake this week, he has filled his time by smiling and talking to anything and everything! He loves to stand on our laps, and look any place else but our faces. This drives Daddy and Mommy crazy! We know we are much more interesting than the shirts we are wearing – at which Amos just loves to stare. Grandma and Grandpa brought Aunt Megan and Uncle Jeffrey and the cousins this weekend to hang out. Emma and Amos don’t do much playing yet – they actually both did a lot more sleeping than anything else. However, Teigan, now 3, is a reminder that that will quickly change! We had a lot of fun playing with him.
Amos has mastered the Bumbo. Basically from birth, he did a pretty good job holding his own head up. Yet, when we put him in the Bumbo, he went floppy head on us. We realized it was because his core wasn’t quite strong enough to hold the head and itself erect. It takes a lot of work. But after “working out” in that thing for a couple of days, he now kicks back and relaxes!!!
We’ve found a new favorite place – the bouncy seat (thank you Peter, for sharing with us). When Amos gets in the seat, he comes alive. Lots of talking and smiling and laughing! He loves to kick his feet and make himself bounce! I think we’ll have a pretty active guy on our hands here soon!
Here's Amos enjoying his bouncy seat while Mom folds laundry!
Don't worry, even though most of our day is filled with smiling...
We still get some pretty good faces!!!!
P.S. Mom's new favorite thing... dressing up Amos like Jason!!! I just can't help myself!

No comments:
Post a Comment