Everything lights up, makes sounds or moves. One day, him and daddy could do “projects” around the house with his complete, and I mean complete, tool set. He could be a doctor the next day. And I can already imagine playing farm with his little farm set. (Maybe because I had a little brother that I use to do the exact same thing with) Oh, and did I mention that a guitar with actual strings was included in the set! Jason will soon have a “Mini-Me”
Now for the best part! I wish you were here and I could have you guess how much I spent on all this stuff! But since you aren’t…$7! That’s right, all of that stuff for $7. Amos’ presents from us are taken care of for the next year! And have you been to Toys’R’Us recently? I have, and I guarantee you that I scored at least $100 worth of toys for… let’s all say it together, $7!
No comments:
Post a Comment