Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"It feels like he has been here forever..."


I was just going through Amos' pictures this week, and I thought it would be fun to share them.  I've included one from each week.  Hopefully its a new one that I haven't shown yet.

Let's take a trip down memory lane!


 Just Born!
Look at that good looking little man!


Week 1

Week 2


Week 3


Week 4


Week 5


Week 6


Week 7


Week 8


Week 9


Week 10


Week 11


And here we are at Week 12!
 Here's Amos looking at pictures!

Bottom's up!

Found this on Craigslist for 1/2 off.  Camping here we come!

Peter came over to play!  They had a fabulous time.  Can't you tell! 

LOTS OF SMILES!!!! 

 Chrissy also came over.  We went to the park!

The sun is his enemy right now!!! 

Took a trip to Mom's Homestead!  And Uncle Joe was there! 

And Aunt Audrey, Aunt Amelia, and Josie!! 

He got lots of cuddles! 

Look at those spoiled babies! 

I love my Aunt Audrey! 

Amos' new favorite thing this week!  His Hands!

Just had to through this one it!!!  Daddy is working so hard for us that he fell asleep with his hand on the mouse pad! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment