After a busy, full Thanksgiving week and weekend, this past week was rather uneventful. The boys kept asking if we were going anywhere and I kept smiling and telling them no. They, as I knew they would, began making their own fast-paced fun!
This little one has been eating some more baby food. If I warm it a little for him, he'll happily oblige. I don't know if it's just his age or the baby food, but he's starting stretching to a four hour schedule (going four hours between feedings). I love this stage. Only four feedings a day. He's up longer and sleeps better.
As far as school goes, our December plans, mainly involve reading some fun Christmas stories together and learning about Jesus through advent readings and activities. Amos is asking lots of great questions and we definitely sense the Spirit working in his heart. We continue to pray that the eyes of his heart would be enlightened and the hope to which we are called! Join us in praying this for him.
I busied myself this week by recovering our falling apart chairs. Before kids, I had upholstered them with burlap coffee bags. We loved it at the time, but they've slowly fallen completely apart. The last time I was at Ikea, I picked up some wipeable material. We had our first major spill last night and the seat held up beautifully!
Boys in the kitchen. Excuse the poor picture, but I love to see how much these boys love their dad. Everyone just kept wanting up, up, up!
Someone else has been joining me in the kitchen too! Now that he's much more stable at sitting, he keeps me company while I cook or clean away.
Ivan's taken full advantage of Conrad's sitting ability. He loves to sneak up behind him and "hold" him. Ivan's faces are priceless below! He loves his brother.
Conrad is not so sure about all of it.
Pure delight!
And this is how it always ends!
On Monday, we created bird feeders and hung them outside. On Sunday, the birds finally found them! We've enjoyed watching them eat to their hearts content! We called them Christmas trees for the birds.




No comments:
Post a Comment