Tuesday, July 5, 2016

amos jack is five

Amos turned 5 today.  He's been warming me up to the idea since the day after he turned 4.  So it's really no surprise, but it's still hard to believe.

We've started a few new traditions this year.  One is to create a chalkboard all about Amos.  I was the only contributor this year, but I hope in the future to have the brothers join in. Some of the words I used to describe him this year were: determined, fun, silly, kind, thinker, curious, crazy, adventurous and observant!

I have a little book for each of the boys that I try to remember to document important things and write down funny things they say.  Jason and I both wrote a letter in Amos' book and we hope the books stick around long enough for him to read when he's grown.




His birthday menu choices looked like this:
Breakfast - birthday pancakes with sprinkles
Lunch - Quesadillas and grapes
Snack - Jello
Dinner - Hamburgers, mac and cheese, and corn on the cob.
Cake - Brownies and ice cream
1st Birthday

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

4th Birthday

5th Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment