Friday, January 23, 2015

ivan jude - week 10

When this guy is awake, he's pretty easy to get smiling.  In fact, I can barely look at him while nursing because he gets so distracted by smiling and flirting with me.  I LOVE IT!

He loves to stick his hands in his mouth.  At first, I thought maybe he did it because he was still hungry, but not true.  He just seems to enjoy doing it.  I sure hope its not because he's working on getting a tooth!  That needs to be far off in the distance.

I've been falling down on the job of taking pictures. Everyone told me it was going to happen.  Baby #3 just doesn't seem to end up with near as many pictures as the first kiddos.  Luckily I took way too many pictures of Amos, and still too many of Silas, so falling behind with Ivan still means a snap at leat 3 in a week!
 Profile shot of the hair loss, and new growth.  Love the big eyes and the sucked in bottom lip.  Classic.
 We've been amazed by how light his eyes still are.  By this time, both the other boys had very distinct brown eyes.  Not sure what color his are going to end up!

 Silas was reading Ivan a story.  Wasn't too sure about sticking his head in the lions mouth.  He's still been really loving to Ivan, but there has been more wanting to be held by Mama than usual.  I'm ok with the extra loving.
 Daddy stealing some afternoon kisses.  He's trying to get him use to the beard.
It's been nice to settle back into somewhat of a new routine.  We're finding our new normal.  In some ways, three has been easier than two kids.  It helps that Amos and Silas are so close in age and can generally play really well together.  I also like the gap between Ivan and Silas because Silas doesn't need me for everything.  We get to do fun things like pretend we have beaks and catch sour worms.  It doesn't take much, I tell ya!

And favorite picture from this week!  Who knows what Ivan's thinking!

It's funny because I'll look through pictures of Amos to find this week's picture and think that Ivan looks so much like him, and then I'll look through pictures of Silas and think Ivan looks so much like him.  I guess time will tell.  He's definitely a combination of them both.


No comments:

Post a Comment