I took a lot more pictures this week. It helped that we got to spend so much more time outside with mostly nice weather.
For the last few weeks we've been down to one car. It can work, but it became a bit inconvenient. Especially when the boys were still sleeping when it was time to pick Dad up. They, of course, took wonderful naps, because if we hadn't been picking him up they would've already been awake. But I did get to snap a couple of "sleeping" pictures. My kids are such light sleepers, that I never chance it. Amos woke to the camera. The good news is that Papa fixed the car this weekend, and we no longer have this problem.
Here's our typical lunch time. Amos usually turns something into a gun, and we talk all about as I convince to keep eating.
Silas gets in on the action too!
We're in shorts and t-shirts. Finally switched all the clothes over! They spent a lot of time exploring puddles and digging in the dirt.
Followed by lots of this.
Then the rain came, but that didn't stop us. Just gave us more puddles and mud to play in.
Amos quickly ditched the rain coat and boots. He told me he couldn't feel the rain with his boots on.
Our excitement for the week came when Nana, Papa, Uncle Jeffrey and Teigan and Emma showed up! With the beautiful weather and outdoor projects to do, we spent most of Friday and Saturday outdoors.
Papa brought the powerwasher and we changed our deck and part of the fence from old gray to new wood again. We were all quite amazed at the result.
We added a inch of water to the pool and these guys were in heaven!
Family headed home on Sunday. Amos was a bit disappointed when waking up from his nap to find everyone gone. I thought I'd cheer him up with a cupcake for his snack. He was pretty excited, but soon told me that he didn't like the top stuff (icing) and wanted me to take it off. He said he didn't really like "icing muffins". I wish I had this guys sweet tooth. Or lack thereof.
This guy had NO problem with "icing muffins." Yum!























No comments:
Post a Comment