Tuesday, September 25, 2012
5 Weeks to Go
I haven't mentioned much about being pregnant, but believe it or not, we only have 5 weeks to go until due date. This pregnancy has been so similar to Amos' that its a little weird. One major difference has been how well I'm sleeping. I completely attribute this to the fact that I'm visiting the chiropractor on a regular basis. She was recommended by another friend and loves working with pregnant women. I had some hip pain with Amos that kept me awake a lot of nights and stuck around after he was born. She's kept me aligned and believes that remaining aligned will contribute to an easier delivery. That makes sense to me. Also, she's assured me that she can turn the baby if he is breach, so no need to worry about a surprise c-section.
My plans for the next 5 weeks:
- Finish a few minor baby room projects (art, crib skirt, organize the closet better, fix curtains, etc)
- Catch up on pictures for our family album so that I'm ready for the overload of newborn photos I will be taking!!
- Finish Amos' first year video.
- Double every dinner I make and freeze the second one. I just don't have the energy to do it all in one day.
- Go on a hot date with my hubby!! We have reservations to a dinner theater down in Branson to see a Murder Mystery.
- Order some additional cloth diapers! I am so excited about this that there might be an entire post about it.
- Keep the baby inside of me the entire 5 weeks. My plans for this involve at least one nap a day, no extra walking, and entertaining myself with a puzzle on the couch. Basically avoiding everything that has been known to induce labor. Wish me luck. I'm not a very good rester.
- Hold Amos A LOT.
- Hit up a few consignment sales and garage sales looking for some baby items.
- Decide on a name (yeah right!)
I'm sure it will go by fast. At this point, maybe a little too fast. We'll see what I think in a few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment