Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Got to be Standing

Like the title says, this guy has got to be standing.  Luckily for us, he can pretty much do it on his own. He pulls up to everything and is even shimming and scooting from place to place.  






He has yet to figure out how to go from standing to sitting.  This means when he wakes up in the middle of his nap and thinks, "Oh, I could stand up," he doesn't know how to get down when he realizes "Wait, I am still tired."  Which usually results in this:


After the second nap of this, I came up with a new plan:  move him to the pac-n-play!  Surely he can't stand up in there.  He can.  I guess are only hope it to teach him how to get down.  How do you do that?

He's found new places and I had better watch out.  All of the sudden he's gotten pretty speedy.  I step out of the room only to step back in and find across the room or here:



or here:


or here!


We saw lots of family this week!  Josie and Amos love to play together.

Sometimes it is "parallel" play!

Sometimes its not!




Amos received a new thing to push from Grammy and Gramps for Valentines day.  It is not a shopping cart, its a cook out cart!  It is full of ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper and maple syrup!


Amos meeting Cherry, Mom and Dad's new exchange student.
Mr. Tongue has also reappeared this last week!  I think he's figured out about his tooth and loves to play with it.






Grandma and Grandpa Vance and visiting this weekend!  He can't wait to show them all his new tricks!


No comments:

Post a Comment