Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow Days...

Being hesitant to get out on the snow/ice for the first time with Amos, we spent Tuesday-Wednesday at home.  With all that time to ourselves, I got busy on a few projects I've been wanting to do for a while.  

Tuesday was Baby Food making day.  Sarah and I used this site to make our food.  Overall I think it turned out pretty nicely!



On Wednesday I compiled all previously purchased ingredients to make soap for our house.  I made dishwashing soap, found here.



Laundry detergent, found here, and my own dryer sheets, found here.


On Wednesday, we got a package in the mail which lead to me making a sign for Amos' room.  I used the cardboard back as letters and mod-podged scrapbook paper on top.  The board is magnetic, so I covered it with left over burlap from Christmas and put magnets on the back of the letters.  I'm going to put it above his bed, so that once he can stand in his bed, he'll have something to play with.


No comments:

Post a Comment