Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ooooooo.... I'm 17 weeks old!

Highlights from the week:
I gotta spend some time on the farm in Lebanon with Grandma and Grandpa. While there, I got to meet some new people and catch up with some old friends, like my cousins Teigan and Emma!
We had lots of fun together!

Here I am in Grandma and Grandpa's house!

I’m staying up longer after my naps!  Pretty soon I won’t even need naps, right Mom?


Here I am in Emma's bed!  I really like the pink!

If you smile at me, I’ll smile back!  Mom and Dad really seem to like this.





I have a new toy to play with, thanks to my good friend Peter.  I haven’t really figured it out yet, but I do know how to chew on my finger!


I dressed up like a pumpkin for my very first Halloween.  Mom said I was the cutest pumpkin she ever saw!  I guess I’ll have to take her word for it.  

And Dad dressed up like…a crazy cowboy!  
I really like to grab a hold of things….and then put them in my mouth! Sometimes even my toes!


Last, but not least, I’m full of giggles these days!


No comments:

Post a Comment