Friday, November 18, 2011

Look who's in the kitchen...


       After a long and tiring week of "I don't know what" - either a cold, a tooth, or both, Amos and I wanted to make a treat for our visitors this weekend!  I looked to see what I had on hand, and in the back of the freezer were three very ripened bananas!  I don't know how long they have been in there, but they were perfect for banana bread!
      As I used the beaters, Amos just stared at me.  I had to give him some BIG smiles just so he knew that there was nothing to be afraid of!  He still wasn't too sure!  Then, when I went to taste the batter, he broke out the ol' smile!  I've noticed that he seems a lot more interested in what I'm eating these days.  He even started smacking his lips! No joke!  Hopefully that's a sign that we'll have a good little eater on our hands when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment