Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Amos has brown eyes!


After 7 weeks its time to make it official, Amos will follow in suite with his mom and dad.  He's got their big brown eyes!  I know, I know, you're shocked!  But hey, crazier things happen!  I'm just glad he got his dad's dark features!


We've had an exciting week at home together.  Amos and I are learning what its like to stay at home during the day.  He's on a pretty good routine for naps, which gives me time to get things done.  I accomplished one of my cleaning tasks each day, which left us with nothing to do on the weekend except spend time with Dad!  We also got to hang out with some friends who were gracious enough to have us over or come over!

At the end of the week, Gramps and Grammy brought Uncle Joe over to hang out!  


Uncle Joe must of had the magic touch, because Amos is a sleep fighter!

On Saturday night, Jason and I were able to get away, thanks to the Corcoran's, for a date night.  We had fun, reminiscing about the past, and dreaming about the future Olive Garden - thanks to a gift card from one of Jason's old students!  Then we finally saw Harry Potter.  I think we may have both teared up a little!  We came back to the Corcoran Cottage to find a wide-awake little guy!  I told you, sleep fighter!

He's getting so big and smiling a lot more these days - even laughing!  Jason thinks he's already ready to wrestle!  He's a little man.  We love him more each day!







1 comment:

  1. Amos is adorable! You look amazing Abigail! I bet you are having the time of your life and I know you don't miss work one bit, right? Enjoy every minute with your sweet baby Amos. I am so happy for you and Jason. Amos couldn't ask for better parents. I miss seeing you and hope I will get a chance to hug little Amos someday. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete