Conrad says, "Let me at that hole!"
This week's going to be a short one. We spent most of it getting back to normal.
The weather has been really wet, but that's what rain boots are for. I keep sending the boys outside to run off some of their energy. In the picture below, Silas is telling me that he's going to stab a spider through the heart with the pointy end of the stick he is holding. His words, not mine.
Ivan's new favorite place is on his bike! Strider for the win. He's getting pretty good at it. And I think it may still have enough left in it for Conrad when he's ready!
Conrad and I have been trying to make it outside more too! He loves being out there with brothers! And I've got to soak this overcast weather up before it starts to get hot. So far, he's doing a pretty good job of just staying on the blanket.
The boys are working on digging a huge hole. It started out pretty harmless, but now it may be getting out of hand. Can they reach our septic? They keep finding old bottles which spurs on their motivation for more treasure! Oh boy!
It took a few days for us to get back into the swing of school too! Breaks always seem like a good idea until you have to return back from them.
This week, we are spying on all our trees to see what kind of new growth is happening. My knowledge level of trees is zero, so this was fascinating for me too. We found out which of our trees are the same and which ones are different. We're going to keep watching them and see if we can guess which kind they are. This then lead to a discussion on directions and Amos creating a compass. I love one he get's inspired by learning.
And I had to stick in this blurry picture to illustrate Conrad's curly top! It made me think of Silas' hair. Which made me pull up a picture of Silas. They're similarities are amazing! I guess they are brothers.







No comments:
Post a Comment