Friday, December 19, 2014

ivan jude - week 5

Well we made it.  A full week on our own.  Somehow.   Ivan's definitely showing me who's boss.  I've got a third child on my hands.  Good thing he likes the swing! Ha!

But look at this face...

To be honest, I'm not even sure what all we did this week.  I blame it on lack of sleep and not enough coffee, or oreos.  Both of which may soon be leaving my diet do to a certain someone's possible reflux. He's now been on medicine for it for about a week.  Some days are better than others, but it is near impossible for him to settle into a nice deep sleep.  And there is always lost of grunting.

Perspective:  He's here with us and breathing!  He's still been very stuffed up, which my doctor says may just be the dry heat in the house.  Fun!


Amongst the crazy newborn days, we managed some Christmas celebrating.

Window clings.

Hot chocolate.





Christmas candy helpers.

And thanks to my wonderful friend, my pantry now contains peppermint tea.  Where were you all my life?  It is the answer to my late night warm drink dilemma.  And don't you love my new mug sweater!
When Ivan's out with us, he's usually surrounded!  
 He doesn't mind.
And in case you missed my other post, check out these guys.  I love our crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment