Tuesday, July 1, 2014

silas john - 20 months


1.  We've read books together for a long time, but now he goes into his room by himself to look at books.  I'll go looking for him and just find him sitting on the floor surrounded by books!

2.  We'll leave this one open-ended, but it's funny how early certain traits present themselves.

3.  Just recently I threw a pillow in the bed with Silas.  He loved it and says "Pillow" every night.

4.  Not only his belly button, but anyone's he can see.

5.  Amos can hear his name spoken through a closed door, Silas can hear if someone is getting something to eat.  He's quick to be at your side asking for his share.

6.  Silas' favorite form of attack is the head butt.

7.  He's just starting to run.  Too bad it looks more like a speed-walker than a runner.

8.  This kinda goes without saying.

9.  I continue to be amazed by how quickly his vocabulary is developing.  Everyday he's using a new word that I didn't know he knew.

10.  I usually try to exercise while the boys are watching Sesame Street, but without fail, Silas will wander in and start helping or mimicking.  You should see this boy do a squat.

No comments:

Post a Comment