Thursday, June 19, 2014

baby bump #3 - week 18



Week 18 stats
How big is baby: sweet potato

Maternity clothes:  Yes!  I'm contemplating tweaking some tops that I never wear to make them more belly friendly.  We'll see if I get around to it.

Sleep: I'm still able to semi-stomach sleep, but that will be over very soon.  I'm trying to soak up a decent night's sleep while I still can.

Best moment this week: Amos telling Silas to "be careful with Mommy because there is a baby inside of her tummy."  He's really catching on.  Although that means he asks me about once a day if it's time for me to go to the hospital.

Movement: Definite movement.  I'm still only feeling from the inside out, but soon Jason will be able to feel the little baby too!

Food cravings: No cravings.  I'm trying to eat semi-healthy.  But that doesn't always work out.

Food aversions:  Here and there certain things won't sound good, but no specific aversions.

Gender: Not yet. 

Labor signs: Luckily nothing

Belly button in or out: in

What I miss:  summer clothes

What I'm not loving:  The constant urge to use the bathroom

What I'm looking forward to:  Ultrasound in 5 days!  Can't wait to see our adorable little alien baby.  And to show Amos the pictures.

What I'm loving:  Jason being home and having some lazy summer days.

Milestones:  Lots more movement this week.  It's nice to have a semi-constant reminder that baby is in there and doing well.


No comments:

Post a Comment