Tuesday, April 22, 2014

our last few weeks

It's been a while.  And I've got some pictures to share.  Apparently blogging whenever I feel like it becomes very sporadic, so I'm thinking about going back to a weekly update.  So here's a taste of the last four or so.

Jason and I celebrated our 5th anniversary, by getting away to Branson for the weekend.  I booked a bed and breakfast off Groupon back in January and we've been looking forward to it ever since.  My parents watched the boys, so we kid-less and free.  We caught a movie, visited SDC Worldfest, shopped, and ate WAY TOO much food.  Oh, and slept in.
When booking something online, you never know what you're going to get!  We were not disappointed.  It was a really nice, relaxing place.  And the breakfast was wonderful!  Even decent coffee.

Enough about us, onto the boys.  Amos is our little monkey these days.  He's shoes off and climbing everything.  Up to his top bunk, up his dresser, up a bookcase.  He loves to be moving.  Daily he'll say, "Let's run, Mom."  Which means running back and forth across the house as fast as we can.

Here they are doing head stands.
 Silas is always following close behind.

Silas has developed a picture face.  Anytime I get the camera out, this is the face I get.
They are playing so well these days.  This is my favorite way to find them spending their time.

And now for a few Easter pictures.  This year, Amos was all about his Easter outfit.  I brought it out a little early to prep him and he wanted to wear it all that day and never take it off.  Last year, he barely left it on long enough for me to get that picture.
 



My sister and her family and parents came over to have Easter lunch at our house and do a little egg hunting.



Here's my skunks at about the same age.



No comments:

Post a Comment